comprehensive 120 pg. Technical Guide to Network Video Surveillance absolutely FREE! This guide explains key current technologies
and challenges with IP Video Surveillance Systems helping you make fully
educated decisions before the purchase.
This FREE download explains:
- Overview of a typical Network Video System, and common
applications such as Retail, Education, Industrial etc.
- The several form factors and features of todays' IP
- Elements that make up an IP Camera such as Lenses, Image
Sensors, Image Scanning Techniques, Image Processing, and Camera
- Physical Camera Protection and housing/mounting options
- Video Encoders - what they do and how they play a role
in IP Surveillance
- Camera Resolutions - VGA to HDTV
- Video Compression and which standard will best suit
- Implementation of Audio into your IP Surveillance
- Network Technologies including how IP Networks operate with
numerous standards and protocols.
- Wireless Technologies and best practices.
- Video Management Software (VMS), the features they add
to your system and examples of basic configurations.
- Bandwidth and Storage considerations are examined so
that you can understand how much storage you need and how to efficiently
manage video data across your network.
fill out the quick form below, and the download will be sent to your email